At Kickdynamic we provide a content automation and personalization solution for email. It is our mission to help marketers easily send more personalized and automated email content to generate more revenue from their marketing efforts. Kickdynamic works with leading international brands, including Net-a-porter.com, Thomas Cook, IHG, Aer Lingus, P&O Ferries, MatchesFashion. Our offices are in London with plans to expand to NYC in 2016/17.
What does the job involve?
The small but growing account management team at Kickdynamic is responsible for leading our work with customers in the UK, US and Europe. You will work with a wide variety of customers in the travel, retail, finance sectors to implement contextual marketing techniques in both campaign and triggered email programmes. You will be responsible for strategy, project management and reporting of business results to customers.
What type of person are you and what is your working style?
At Kickdynamic you will be successful if you are independent and curious. You will love being part of the Kickdynamic team if you are good at building relationships with customers and the rest of the team. It really helps if you enjoy innovation and technology. We want you to know your market, to know your customers and to suggest good ideas. We will then support you as you lead your customers in implementing those ideas. Confidence is important: we need to know when projects are successful and when they are not. We trust you and your judgement.
Your previous experience might include some or all of the following:
- Managing revenue, budgets, tracking results and reporting back to customers and the leadership team
- Strong understanding of email marketing and online marketing strategies
- Digital marketing in Retail, Travel or Finance
- Management process for client opportunities, using internal systems to track client development
- Experience collating best practice examples for reporting to customers and back to the business, client reviews, case studies, customer events & webinars
What we offer
- We are a small but quick growing company, so you will have the opportunity to make your mark
- An exciting, dynamic and flexible work environment with option to work remotely, and travel to US, EU.
- Competitive salary and stock options programme.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard (although we believe it should be standard) application process.
Send an email to me email@example.com
Tell me about yourself.
I don’t particularly like CVs, but please send yours over.
Include links or describe your previous work, or previous projects, or customers.
Tell me what you enjoy.
Finally, wait for me to reply. I reply to everyone, even if we don’t seem like a good fit.